12.30.2008

fRiEnDs

If your reading this, I'm sure you know which category you fall into...

To all my old "friends" that read this blog... really.. is it necessary? It's a shame that you find comfort in talking about others... I know I'm going into 2009 holding no grudges and truly wishing the best for everyone.. including you..

To friends lost... I hope that 2009 brings us back together in one way or another. I know life is busy and I hope you know you are missed...

To all my new friends... I look forward to new adventures and good times to come. Even if I've only known you for two days.. I truly am happy that you have come into my life and look forward to everything 2009 will bring.

To all my old friends... I love you soooo much! I'm so happy to know you are there for me when I need you and I hope you know I'm here if you ever need me.. I wouldn't be the person that I am today if it weren't for each and everyone one of you. I'm glad to know that it doesn't matter if I talk to you everyday, once a month or even once a year.. that our friendship remains strong.

No comments: