5.21.2008

ThAnK gOd

I will start our by saying that if you know me, you know I am not a religious person. With that said..

THANK GOD that D and I still have a house to come home to..unfortunately, it stinks of burnt rubber right now... but I think we can both live with that.

Unknown to us, our water heater decided that it no longer wanted to be in the appliance world and tried to commit suicide and take our condo with it.. THANK GOD for circuit breakers!

THANK GOD for loving husbands, house alarms, the Laurel Volunteer Fire Department and good caring friends. Without any of the above I would be an absolute wreck right now!

D and I are safe at home with our brand new water heater purchased by Uncle Sam a.k.a part of our wonderful tax return! :) Gotta love good old Uncle Sam sometimes..

I'm sure you are dying to see pics.. so for your viewing pleasure... with no further delay...

 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mama B said...

Holy Moly!!!

I am sure glad you guys are okay AND that your place is okay! Whew! That was a close one!!

Love Ya!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wow! So glad that you are okay (:

Conflicted Dreams said...

How scary!!!

The Dreamer said...

That's some scary stuff!!! I'm glad you guys are ok!!!