5.08.2008

gAs FoR $2.99!?!?!?

I wish! Listen to this:

INTRODUCING THE NEW $2.99 GUARANTEE.

Prices for fuel continue to rise at a seemingly alarming rate. However, the Let's Refuel America Program helps provide stability to that problem with a simple solution.

Using a special card, program participants pay $2.99 per gallon for a maximum number of gallons (which varies depending on model) of unleaded gas or diesel fuel in each of the next 3 years. So no matter what the price at the pump says, you'll never have to pay more than $2.99/gallon.

To qualify for the program, you must purchase or lease an eligible Chrysler vehicle from May 7 through June 2, 2008 and have a valid MasterCard or Visa credit card or check card.

These are some challenging times. Fortunately, the Let's Refuel America Program is doing what it can to help you get through it


I'm not about to by a Chrysler though!! I love my HONDA!!!

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

DANG!!!!! I just bought a FORD... but like you said I love it!