3.05.2008

LiFe

Just as life is all strawberries and sunshine... every once and a while we are thrown lemons and rain.

With that said.. I think the life of my wonderful 2002 Nissan Altima has come to an end. Only 6 years old and she has already had to get a new engine, engine sensors and tomorrow she will be getting a new power steering rack.

With all her repairs she is getting WAY too expensive for me.. so after she is all fixed up I'm gonna have to trade her in for a new make and model.. but I won't let her know just yet!

So.. what I am looking at getting to replace my "trusty" friend? I'm not convinced to get any particular car at the moment... what do you suggest???

1 comment:

Braving the Arirang said...

I say...a Toyota Corolla...but that might be the bias voice inside me talking.

:-)