1.07.2007

Birthdays!!!

Yesterday was my DH's friend's birthday party. We all celebrated at his house by eating good Chinese food and sushi.



Has has one of those Ninetendo Wii's and the boys and kids had fun playing on that!!




They also had fun playing with his light sabers...
no further comment about that, I believe the link speaks for itself! LOL..





One of my resolutions this year is to take time for the little things in life more often.. like being with family, friends, playing with the kids, etc..



Speaking of kids.. if OnE more person asks when we are having them.. I might scream!! LOL.. Just kidding... but for real who knows... when the time is **right**.. that is when.
(** this means hopefully within the next two years.. I mean.. I want two and I wanna be done by the time I am 30!!!)

No comments: